Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Five

It's Friday, y'all! This week seemed to fly by and I can't believe it's already August. I have a fairly busy weekend planned and this afternoon I'm trying to tackle an errand list that's a mile long, so without further ado, here is my Friday Five! 

1 | I've used the same Tervis water bottle for years and its starting to show its age, so I recently found these S'well insulated aluminum water bottle that I love! They're pricey but eco-friendly and are guaranteed to keep liquids cold for 12 hours. They make a .75 L size which is perfect, and they come in tons of colors & patterns! 

2 | Banana Bread & Zucchini Bread combined? Yes please. 

3 | My second triathlon is tomorrow! I haven't been training much since the first so I'm interested to see if my time will be any better...at least I'll know what to expect this time around! 

4 | Deb of Smitten Kitchen never disappoints, and these Takeout-Inspired Sesame Noodles with Cucumber look amazing! Perfect for a light summery dinner 

5 | I have contemplated the Ikea Tobias dining chairs for over a year, and now that they're finally on sale I think I'm going to pull the trigger and buy them! I need to see when I can squeeze in an Orlando trip before the end of the month. I just love how they look paired with wooded tables like so... 
via

Do y'all have anything exciting going on this weekend? Let me know in the comments! 

xoxo
Marisa 




No comments:

Post a Comment