Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Five

Friday! Just like that we're back to the weekend, and this week really seemed sail by quickly! I had planned on posting a new, quick dinner recipe this week but forgot to take pictures while I was cooking (blogger fail)...so I'll be repeating it again next week! This weekend promises to be much more relaxing than the last few which will be a nice change of pace.  Here's a look at a few of my favorites from this past week! 


1 | I completed my first triathlon last weekend & lived to tell the tale! I actually crushed the time goal that I had mentally set for myself and it really was a great experience. My mom & brother woke up early and drove to Fernandina to cheer & take pictures - I don't think my mom has missed a race since I started running a few years ago, she's truly the best!  I'm seriously considering signing up for another one in August before I start training for my next half marathon. 
Mom, HB, me & Zack post race
2 | Mediterranean tuna salad with olives, red pepper & artichokes? Yes please. 

3 | This is a great guide for simplifying your kitchen. Even if you have plenty of cabinet space (which I do not), there's no reason to have 50 spatulas, spoons & stirrers cluttering your kitchen! 

4 | Off the shoulder dresses & tops seem to be on-trend at the moment, and perfect for hot Florida summers! I have my eye on this little dress


5 | My "little" brother turns 23 this Sunday, and I'm so thankful for him and all he does for our family. He's truly an amazing person with a huge heart, and I feel so lucky to be able to call him my brother & my friend too!  We'll be celebrating on Sunday with dinner and I'm making his requested birthday dessert - a carrot cake with vanilla buttercream. 


xoxo
Marisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment