1. Earlier this week, I picked up this beautiful ginger jar, marked "Kaiser W. Germany" on the bottom, from a local antique store. For only $22, I love it & think it's a steal!
2. I'm loving this idea, of running basic party napkins through the printer to add your own sayings, and I'll have to try it out once I fix my computer/printer issue.
3. Recently I stumbled upon Inslee by Design, a small sketched stationary and print shop that I'm loving. I think one of her prints might have to make an appearance on my gallery wall soon.
4. Feeling inspired by all of the beautiful watercolor prints I've pinned on pinterest lately, I'm thinking about trying my hand at watercolor. It can't be that difficult....right?
5. This coming Monday, most of my friends will be starting classes again for the fall semester. Monday will also be the first time I haven't gone back to school in the in 17 years. Strange.
Thanks for reading!