Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Five

Happy Friday everyone! I've been trying to get my act together enough to start a little series on the blog, and the Friday Five seemed like a perfect place to start. Most Fridays I am going to share with you 5 things that have been happening around the maisonnette, or things that I have been loving during the week. Hopefully it'll be a great way to share more with all of you, and keep me on a better posting schedule. So without further ado, here is the first Friday 5!
1. Almost as soon as I hit publish on my last post, I started restyling the TV console and entryway shelves again. This is how they're looking now, but who knows for how much longer...




2. I have been trying to jump on the bar cart bandwagon for a little while, but all of the ones I love seem to be way out of my price range. This gold tray & stand from World Market might be just the ticket.

3. I've been on a black and white kick for a little while, and I'm absolutely in love with this typography print. I think it'd make a great addition to my gallery wall.

4. Cauliflower. While I've always liked cauliflower, I'm just now stumbling upon all of these neat ways to use it instead of grains... I made cauliflower 'rice' Wednesday night, using this recipe as a guide and I'm very excited to try this next!

5. I love summer just as much as the next girl, but the heat wave that hit Jacksonville this week has me wishing for fall. Football games, jeans, sweaters, and temperatures below 90 degrees cannot come soon enough!


Thanks for reading! 

xoxo
Marisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment