Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Five

TGIF, friends! It's been a long week & I'm definitely ready for the weekend. Here are a few of  my favorite things from the past two weeks! 
1 | All politics aside, this is an amazing look inside The White House Gardens, Kitchen & Michelle Obama's china selection!

2 | I've never been a crunchy peanut butter girl, but I just discovered Trader Joe's Crunchy PB with Flax & Chia seeds, and it may make me a convert! I've eaten it on just about everything in arms reach over the past two weeks.

3 | Loving these sandals from J.Crew Factory. I usually live in my Jack Rogers all summer so these would be great to switch things up a little.

4 | This nugget of advice from Joy Wilson (& beautiful print) is a really great reminder. Keep not settling.


5 | Homemade apple chips? Yes please.


Have a great weekend, friends! I'll be back next week with a new recipe to share so stop back by.

xoxo
Marisa 




No comments:

Post a Comment