Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

Friday 5

Oh hey there, let's all pretend like it hasn't been 3+ months since I last posted on this little corner of the internet. So without any excuses, let's jump right in to my Friday 5!


1 | If you're still looking for a cute dress for Easter this Sunday, I'm loving this blue & green number.



2 | Nikki Dinki, my favorite contestant from The Next Food Network Star is coming out with a cookbook next year and I couldn't be more excited! 

3 | This article had a lot of great advice & life lessons from bloggers who have crossed into the world of professional interior design. 

4 | I'll be making Deb's newest carrot cake to bring to my parent's house for Easter dinner on Sunday, only with this buttercream frosting instead of the traditional cream cheese. 

5 | One of my goals for 2015 is to read at least one book per month, so far I am right on schedule, but I would love some suggestions for books to add to my list! 


What have you been up to lately? I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter/Passover weekend! 

xoxo

Marisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment