Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

The Friday 5

Hey there friends! Last weekend and this week were fairly busy for me, but I'm hoping to carve out a few hours to tackle some projects around the maisonnette this weekend. I hope y'all have had a great week, here is my Friday 5! 


1. I’ve been planning a new little project for the maisonnette, and hoping that I’ll be able to finish it this weekend. Hint: it involves chalkboard paint!
2. This simple roasted chicken dish is just another example of a few simple ingredients coming together to make an amazing meal.
3. A few weeks ago I purchased this inexpensive floor lamp for the living room. Although it serves its purpose, I’m dying to spruce it up a little. Right now I’m debating painting the base and/or painting the shade. Any thoughts?
4. These black d’orsay flats are calling my name. I’m always a sucker for suede, and love that they could be dressed up or down.
5. The men of my family have always been avid hunters, and my parents home has always been filled with mounted deer heads and antler decor. While I was at their house last weekend I grabbed an antler and added it to my fall decor. 




No comments:

Post a Comment