1. I must have been bitten by the furniture re-arranging bug, because straightening the rug last weekend quickly turned into "I wonder what the living room would look like if I switched the sofa and TV console?". For now I think I like the new arrangement. We'll see how long it stays this way.
2. This tutorial explains how to make almost any object into a lamp, so now I am on the hunt for a vintage jar/jug to transform.
3. As we begin to transition into fall, I am making a concerted effort to simplify my life, starting in my closet. This series is a great guide to building a wardrobe that is functional and not excessive.
4. This carnitas recipe from Pinch of Yum is hands-down the best I've ever eaten, and its all done in the crockpot!
5. FSU has their first at-home game of the season this weekend against Nevada. GO NOLES!
Thanks for reading!