Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Five

Hello Friends! I was a slacker last week (and the week before) and didn't post a Friday Five, but I'm back! I hope y'all had a great week, and are looking forward to the weekend... I know I am! 
1. I must have been bitten by the furniture re-arranging bug, because straightening the rug last weekend quickly turned into "I wonder what the living room would look like if I switched the sofa and TV console?". For now I think I like the new arrangement. We'll see how long it stays this way. 

2. This tutorial explains how to make almost any object into a lamp, so now I am on the hunt for a vintage jar/jug to transform. 

3. As we begin to transition into fall, I am making a concerted effort to simplify my life, starting in my closet. This series is a great guide to building a wardrobe that is functional and not excessive. 

4. This carnitas recipe from Pinch of Yum is hands-down the best I've ever eaten, and its all done in the crockpot!

5. FSU has their first at-home game of the season this weekend against Nevada. GO NOLES! 


Thanks for reading!

xoxo 
Marisa 


No comments:

Post a Comment